Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hundreds and Hundreds...


Lili has been counting and knowing her ABC's for well over a year, but we entered new territory today. The whole family was driving to the grocery store and on the way Lili yelled out, "Mama, Daddy guess what I saw- I see hundreds of butterflies!" Scott and I looked at each other then asked her again, "How many?" to which she replied, "hundreds." We turned around (at a stoplight, not on the highway) and asked her how many one hundred was- she proceeded to flash "tens" multiple times and said, "this many." I can see where this is going..."I need hundreds of legos, I want hundreds of blueberries..." So there ya go. Hundreds.

1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

That is so cute... and yes, I think you'll be hearing that word a lot! Lol! Where is all the blond hair from? Scott? You were never blonde right?