Sunday, December 28, 2008

Revealing Questions- from Jessica

Revealing quesitons from Jessica
Bath or Shower?
Dog or Cat?
Creamy or Chunky?
Morning or Night?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Paper or Plastic?
1.) Shower. I could stand there and waste water for longer than I care to admit. If you've met our shower, you'd understand. I also am one of those people that actually uses her soaker tub, though it seems most people just use it as a dust collector. Lili likes to get in with me and create bubble mountains :)
2.) Dog. We have a dog, who's crazy around new people but most of the times is pretty chill for a small dog. I had an awesome cat when I was growing up that you could carry around like a baby, cuddle with you, talk to and he could use the toilet but that was the only cat I've loved. The rest of them tend to be too skiddish and hairy for me. I hate cat hair.
3.)Creamy. If your buying regular peanut butter, though my favorite is the stuff from the Farmer's Market has natural chunks in it- but it's still different than straight up chunky.
4.) Night. I'm more productive in the mornings after a night's sleep (what is that??!) but right now I love night because it is the only time I get to spend with my husband and don't have to chase around kiddos ;)
5.) Vanilla. Yup. Yum, yum.
6.) Reusable bags. I'm like Jessica, though and often forget, so I tend to not accept bags and push the whole cart up to the car and load them into my bags there. Why is that so hard to remember sometimes?
What about you guys???

2 comments:

TattooedMama said...

Wow that's hardcore...I never thought to take my groceries out to the car where the BAGS ARE!! Duh! You are a genius.

Jell-o Flinger said...

I figure you need to bring the cart out there anyway, right? There getting better about not making me repeat it 6 times now- "wait, just put it back in the cart? Just in the cart? Where?" I think that's why self checkout was invented.